Schools around the world seek additional support from their community through their Annual Giving programmes. Schools worldwide are heartened by the growing number of parents and past pupils joining the culture of philanthropy. It is participating in Annual Giving that is vitally important. We encourage each and every member of the School family to contribute - no matter what the amount of the gift.
What is Annual Giving?
Annual Giving helps ensure that Salcombe can be at the leading edge of academic teaching
- allows pupils who would otherwise not be able to afford such things as trips, visits education to attend;
- supports technological innovation; and
- helps achieve constant improvements to School resource and facilities
Salcombe Annual Giving List - 2012 - 2013
Assist less fortunate pupils to:
- attend Salcombe. Give a Bursary or donation to the Salcombe Bursary Fund to support a child through Years 5 - 6.
- attend residential trips which they otherwise could not. Make a donation to the School Residential Trips Fund
Assist the School to purchase:
- a piano suitable for recitals in our soon to be refurbished School Hall
- key boards for the teaching of music in Years 5 and 6.
- additional learning resources and play equipment in the Lower School.
- further sports kits and equipment.
- plants and furnishings to beautify the Upper School play areas
To support Salcombe through Annual Giving or to find out more about how Annual Giving works please contact the Head, Mrs C.A Leach, via telephone: 020 8441 5356