Mission and Values
Salcombe aims to inspire in all pupils a love of learning by offering the best possible education, meaningful engagement in learning, participation in a wide range of activities and opportunities to develop the attitudes and values which will prepare our young people to lead happy, stimulating, useful and fulfilled lives.
As members of the Salcombe staff, pupils and parents form a community which values:
- commitment - keeping our promises and doing our very best;
- excellence - achieving personal excellence regardless of ability;
- creativity - imagination and resourcefulness as important elements in life's journey;
- integrity - doing what is right and matching words with action;
- respect - appreciating and treating each other with dignity; and
- service - involvement in community and willingness to participate in service.