Thank you for your interest in our school. You can contact the team using the information below.
Entry into our Prep-Prep department is for Reception, Year 1 or Year 2. Children can be registered for Reception entry as far in advance as you wish, although only entry at Preschool will guarantee the availability of a place in Reception.
Request a Prospectus
Request a prospectus here, or by contacting the School directly via the telephone.
Register your son or daughter by completing this registration form and returning it to us alongside the £100 non-refundable registration fee.
Visit our School
Visit the School by attending one of our Private Tours.
Your son or daughter will be placed on our future intake list if they are registered far in advance, and the School will contact you in the Autumn Term of the year prior to your child’s entry.
Your child will be offered a Taster Session, which will be followed by an Admissions Meeting with the Headmistress where you can ask any questions you may have.
For Years 1 and 2, Maths and English assessments will be completed during your child’s Taster Session.
Offer of a Place
If an offer of a place is made, you will have a week within which to accept. If you wish to take up the offer of a place the acceptance from must be completed and returned to us with the Acceptance Deposit of £800.
Pre-Prep (Reception to Year 2)
|Please visit our Extra-Curricular page for more information on optional extras and other fees.|
- 15 hours Local Authority Early Years funding entitlement for all eligible children will be automatically deducted from the fees excluding lunches. The net effect of this may vary depending on the number of weeks in the term
- The Nursery Deposit is used to guarantee the child’s place in Reception in the Autumn Term following their 3rd birthday and is refundable (Subject to terms & Conditions) in against the Spring term’s fees in the Reception Year
- The Acceptance Deposit is refundable (Subject to terms and condition) against the last term’s fees that the child attends, which is usually the Summer Term in Year 6
- Fees are payable on the first day of term by direct debit. Fees not paid by this date may be liable for late fees
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs for all children aged under 5 and also towards the payment of fees up until the child reaches the age of 5.