At our Private Preschool accept children from the age of 3, and the earliest they can be enrolled is the term after their third birthday. Children can be registered as far in advance as you wish.
Register your son or daughter by completing this registration form and returning it to us alongside the £100 non-refundable registration fee.
Your son or daughter will be placed on our future intake list if they are registered far in advance, and the School will contact you two terms before they are due to start, or the Spring Term of the year before if they are registered for a September start.
Meet the Headmistress
A Taster Session or Admissions Interview will be arranged, depending on your child’s age. Children will be assessed informally by staff in numeracy and literacy. Both will include a meeting with the Headmistress where the offer of a place will be discussed.
Offer of a Place
If an offer of a place is made, you will have a week within which to accept. If you wish to take up the offer of a place the acceptance form must be completed and returned to us with the Acceptance Deposit of £800 and the Nursery Deposit £800.
5 Full Days
|Other session prices are available on request.|
|Please visit our Extra-Curricular page for more information on optional extras and other fees.|
- Salcombe Preparatory School currently participates in the Government’s 15 hours Early Years’ Grant. Your child is eligible for Early Years’ funding from the term after their third birthday until the term in which your child turns 5. The school administers the scheme on behalf of its families. The Early Years’ Grant entitlement for all eligible children will be automatically deducted from the fees excluding lunches. The net effect of this may vary depending on the number of weeks in the term.
- The Nursery Deposit is used to guarantee the child’s place in Reception in the Autumn Term following their 3rd birthday and is refundable (Subject to terms & Conditions) in against the Spring term’s fees in the Reception Year.
- The Acceptance Deposit is refundable (Subject to terms and condition) against the last term’s fees that the child attends, which is usually the Summer Term in Year 6.
- Fees are payable on the first day of term by direct debit. Fees not paid by this date may be liable for late fees.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 11 only.