Occasionally we may have spaces in our Private Prep School, although parents are encouraged to enrol their children from Preschool or Reception to ensure they experience the full educational journey.
Register your son or daughter by completing this registration form and returning it to us alongside the £100 non-refundable registration fee.
Meet the Headmistress
A Taster Day will be arrange where your son or daughter will be assessed in Maths and English and you will have the opportunity to meet with our Headmistress where the offer of a place will be discussed. You will also have a chance to ask and questions or clarify any points you are unsure of.
Offer of a Place
If an offer of a place is made, you will have a week within which to accept. If you wish to take up the offer of a place the acceptance from must be completed and returned to us with the Acceptance Deposit of £800.
Prep (Year 3 to Year 6)
|Please visit our Extra-Curricular page for more information on optional extras and other fees.|
- The Acceptance Deposit is refundable (Subject to terms and condition) against the last term’s fees that the child attends, which is usually the Summer Term in Year 6
- Fees are payable on the first day of term by direct debit. Fees not paid by this date may be liable for late fees
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 11 only.