Termly School Fees and Charges for the Academic Year 2023 - 2024
5 Full Days
|Other session prices are available on request.
Pre-Prep (Reception to Year 2)
Prep (Year 3 to Year 6)
|Please visit our Extra-Curricular page for more information on optional extras and other fees.
- Salcombe Preparatory School currently participates in the Government’s 15 hours Early Years’ Grant. Your child is eligible for Early Years’ funding from the term after their third birthday until the term in which your child turns 5. The school administers the scheme on behalf of its families. The Early Years’ Grant entitlement for all eligible children will be automatically deducted from the fees excluding lunches. The net effect of this may vary depending on the number of weeks in the term.
- The Nursery Deposit is used to guarantee the child’s place in Reception in the Autumn Term following their 3rd birthday and is refundable (Subject to terms & Conditions) in against the Spring term’s fees in the Reception Year.
- The Acceptance Deposit is refundable (Subject to terms and condition) against the last term’s fees that the child attends, which is usually the Summer Term in Year 6.
- Fees are payable on the first day of term by direct debit. Fees not paid by this date may be liable for late fees.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs for all children under 5 and also towards the payment of fees up until the child reaches the age of 5.
- The deposit for tier 4 sponsored international students will be one term’s fees, with a full year’s international fees being settled prior to enrolling at the school.
- The deposit for other (non-tier 4) international students will be one term’s fees. Termly domestic fees will be due for payment before each term commences.
- A list of countries in the EU and EEA can be found at https://www.gov.uk/eu-eea
Cognita is an appointed representative of Premium Credit Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. *School Fee Plan is a trading style of Premium Credit Limited.