Termly School Fees and Charges for the Academic Year 2017 - 2018
5 Full Days
|Other session prices are available on request.|
Pre-Prep (Reception to Year 2)
Prep (Year 3 to Year 6)
|Please visit our Extra-Curricular page for more information on optional extras and other fees.|
- The Nursery Deposit is used to guarantee the child’s place in Reception in the Autumn Term following their 3rd birthday and is refundable (Subject to terms & Conditions) in against the first term’s fees in the Reception Year
- The Acceptance Deposit is refundable (Subject to terms and condition) against the last term’s fees that the child attends, which is usually the Summer Term in Year 6
- Fees are payable on the first day of term by direct debit. Fees not paid by this date may be liable for late fees
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 11 only.
- The Early Years Grant is automatically applied to eligible children